Thursday, 6 July 2017

I'm Back.



Well, holy shit. Nearly ten months since my last post on this here kinky blog. It's true; the three things you need in order to get through life are - 1: your health 2:double cheese burgers and large fries 3: a libido that actually works. I have, to put it mildly, been through the fucking meat grinder and then some. Here's a pro tip: look after your asshole and assorted connected plumbing because when that shit goes south it's the worst thing ever. A heart attack is a piece of cake in comparison.

To be honest, I'm amazed this place is still here considering the fucking insanity that is the current situation regarding xxx adult entertainment in this shit hole of a country. Apparently, I'm now classed as a pervert because I like looking at a bit of tit and bottom and get a stiffy because I quite enjoy the thrill of slapping said bottom for a bit of fun. Hello? Arseholes the lot of them.

Anyway, here we are. Gonna mix this place up a bit. Just erotica with a bit of sex and spanking mixed in. Been back writing some erotic fiction again after a good few years away and I'll be posting my stories here first then at places like Literotica and Lush Stories.

No idea how many of the regulars are still around. If you are - thank fuck for that. And if you've just wandered in from the street; welcome to my blog.

Here we go, here we go, here we fucking go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.