Tuesday, 23 February 2016

New Blog: Victorian Erotica.

Started another blog. A big fan of erotica from or about that era when women wore tight corsets, pantalettes, thigh high woolly stockings and split bottomed bloomers. A time when sex was something whispered behind closed doors and done in the dark. When men ruled the house with a rod of iron and spanking became the English vice. A blog for my own Victorian themed erotic fiction and posts about other stuff that tickles my fancy from way back then.  Click here.

4 comments:

  1. i cant find the join link I don't want to miss a minute of this one..I love victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No join option as the old Google Friends thing isn't working anymore as far as I can tell. Just go to the blog and bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, hang on. Actually it is sort of - I think. Added the widget so just need people to join it to see if it works!

      Delete

Comments welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.