Tuesday, 24 February 2015

YEOWCH Update - Deleting blog posts.

Alright, gone through the whole blog and saved what I needed to save before the great deletion begins. Really sad as doing these posts over the years has been a lot of creative fun and given me so many great memories. But that was then and this is now and it is what it is...

Just wanted to thank all those great authors who contributed their awesome spanking stories over the years to help YEOWCH grow into what it became and to all of you who commented on what you read on my blog. Once all the posts with pix/video clips are deleted I'll leave the blog up and in the coming days upload my spanking stories and will add to the collection when I feel like it. YEOWCH SPANKING BLOG will now become my main blog for doing free spanking content - link below.


Been a good run on Blogger. Once I've deleted everything I'm going to go get drunk.

Update #2 - Done. All gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.